Areas of Speciality
Strategic business development
- Processes, technology, strategy
Outbound business development
- New client acquisition – complete life-cycle approach from lead discovery to deal closures
- Email marketing
- Corporate deal building
International business development
- Making a business ready and entering into foreign market
- Translation and Localisation solutions – multilingual: SEO, content, websites, apps
Business growth strategy
- Ideas and plans to help your business grow
- Content strategy
- Customer Journey and Persona building
- SEO and PPC
- Marketing automation and content creation for ongoing demand generation
- Persona content alignment
- Sales Training for Salespeople
- Account Management and Sales Training for Project Managers
TMS and CAT tools
- Extensive and in-depth experience with TMS and CAT tools
The growth of your business is always our priority
I-Inspire’s head consultant is Elliot Nedas, an experienced business professional with a successful record of selling software and service solutions to SMEs, large enterprises and government agencies.
He was awarded Salesperson of the Year at the 2017 ATC Industry awards ceremony.
Elliot is also experienced in translation technology having sold TMSs to LSPs and large Enterprises. He implemented and trained many people in translation technologies, from salespeople to terminologists, technical teams and project managers.
I-Inspire was founded in March 2012 to draw from years of industry experience and provide consultancy services to support the success of businesses in the translation sector.
We follow a holistic methodology that looks at the business as an entity within the broader business landscape. We have a team of specialists that we work with to cover the broader needs of our clients.
We then develop and implement the processes, tools, improvements that enable an improved ability for your business to grow.
We do this with a thoroughly modern approach. Working with best in class technologies and well thought out sales and marketing automation. With the aim to find and win new business and to build solid new business pipelines.
Design and implementation of new outbound business development and demand generation operations.
Various global LSPs
Design and implementation of business growth strategies.
Consulting services with several LSPs – including strategic business development, change strategy and implementation, reports and training.
Providing new business development services and advice on translation technology solutions, core focus on high financially yielding complex corporate accounts.
TMS vendor, as their UK Sales Manager for 3.5 years with sole responsibility for the UK. Implemented TMSs to over 100 organisations. Trained new users as well..
Translation agency, strategic account management.
TMS vendor, with them for 3 years during their start-up years, helped to growclient base from 5 to over 100. Trained all new users as well during this period.